Valencia Golf Academy of Naples FL offers golf lessons for players of all levels. Join us for one of our structured training series or book hourly golf lessons to fit your needs.
Our team of golf instructors at Valencia work with players of all skill levels to improve their fundamentals, build upon what they do well, and enhance their on course experience to shoot lower scores. Each golf lesson will be customized to each individual's wants and needs.
- $40.00 1/2 Hour
- $70.00 1 Hour
- 9 Hole Playing Lessons
$120.00 includes green fee
Golf Lesson Series’
- Series of 3 lessons $110.00
- Series of 5 lessons $180.00
1 Hour Lessons
- Series of 3 lessons $180.00
- Series of 5 lessons $300.00
- Nick Stokke PGA Head Professional
- George Puchinsky PGA Teaching Professional
- Tyler Stolting, PGA 1st Assistant Golf Professional
- Jeff Jones, PGA Assistant Golf Professional
Get Golf Ready
Get Golf Ready is designed to teach everything you’ll need to play golf in just a few lessons. PGA and LPGA Professionals will show you that there are lots of ways to play by combining fun, friends and fitness.
Each training session will focus on the various golf skills you will use while playing. In addition to learning the basics, you will be guided onto the golf course to put your skills into action in a casual, friendly setting.
No equipment needed!
$100 for the 5 golf classes. 8 people max per class. This is geared towards beginner golfers. Clubs will be provided! If we exceed 8 players we will add another instructor.
Call (239) 352-0777 for more info.
Over the course of 5 golf lessons you’ll discover:
- Warm up, stretching and wellness tips
- The best ways to hold the club and get ready before you take a swing
- Getting the ball close to the hole — chipping, pitching and other shots from short distances
- Caring for the course
- Getting comfortable with the full swing
- Using your irons to get the ball in the air and onto the green
- Learning the ‘lingo’, like fairway & rough, tee box & green, divot & bunker, and more
- Having more fun using ‘It’s Okay’ as the way to play
- Swinging your driver and other ‘big’ clubs to hit the long shots
- Starting your play from the correct tee markers — use TEE IT FORWARD to have more fun
- Helpful shortcuts to save time while you play
- Linking all that you’ve learned to play a few holes
- Tips for playing in groups, on teams and other fun ways to play
- Getting you more comfortable on the course and where to drive the cart
- Review of the rules and keeping score
- More opportunities for you to come back and play golf
- Same weekly topic split into 2 sessions.
- Cost: $25 per person.
- 5 person max per session
Welcome Back to Basics
This session will focus on the foundation for a successful golf swing. This includes grip, stance, posture and alignment. I will also touch on pre and post shot routines, as well as the mental side of the game, including game management. If you feel you could use improvement on any of these topics, please join me! Space is limited to the first 5 persons to sign up.
This session will mainly focus on the key components that go into putting, our speed and alignment. We will also touch on green reading, lag putting, and what it takes to ensure a basis for a consistent stroke every time. If you feel you could use improvement on any of these topics, please join me! Space is limited to the first 5 persons to sign up.
Chipping + Pitching
Do you ever find yourself in good position to score, but spend too many strokes on your chipping and pitching? Shave strokes off your game through this sessions simple techniques by learning how to chip and pitch it close while turning 4 or 5 strokes into 1 or 2. This includes set up, alignment, weight transfer, and ball position. If you feel you could use improvement on any of these topics, please join me! Space is limited to the first 5 persons to sign up.
Great iron play is very important in the game of golf. Controlling your trajectory and distance is key, and this session will give you drills and instruction to make sure you are consistent. We will touch on the descending angle required to hit down on the ball for the right compression you need to hit a solid iron shot every time. If you feel you could use improvement on any of these topics, please join me! Space is limited to the first 5 persons to sign up.
Golfers of all abilities struggle with the Driver. It doesn’t have to be that way. Good driving days are your favorite days on the golf course. Have more good days than bad as you learn how to drive the ball correctly. This session will focus on the main issues I see people having off the tee, including nerves, slice, and inconsistency. This session will form a great foundation for our swing with the driver. If you feel you could use improvement on any of these topics, please join me! Space is limited to the first 5 persons to sign up.
Junior Golf Camps & Clinics
June 29th-July 3rd
8:00am-10:00am or 10:30am-12:30pm
Cost: $65.00 per session
Open to all skill levels
Valencia Coaching Program
On Course Coaching
- Putting Boot Camp
- Supervised Practice
- Long Game Boot Camp
- Short Game Boot Camp
Cost: $200 per month you can attend two classes a week and schedule one private 50 minute lesson a month. 4 players maximum per class.
All classes run from November 5th 2018 through May 4th 2019. For more information and to sign up for the Valencia Adult Coaching Program.
Please contact PGA Golf Instructor George Puchinsky at 414-732-6955 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Junior Golf Training Program
Ages 6 - 15
Session Packages Available:
$20 per session
These training sessions will mainly focus on group based interactions, a variety of skill games, and an intro to golf knowledge along with etiquette. Each session is designed to be fun, interactive, positive and engaging, all while building the character of the student to make good choices on and off the golf course
Please email 1st Assistant Golf Professional Tyler Stolting at Proshop@ValenciaGolfandCountryClub.com for further details and info.